• Synthesis of Surfactants by Interfacial Regio Selectivity and Reactivity .
• Physical Chemistry, Surface and Colloid Science, Emulsion Technology,
* Crystallization Phenomena, Extraction Processes with Nanodomains as Extraction Medium and Solvent. .
• Nutraceuticals - Extraction, Characterization, Solubilization and Bioavailability of Molecules from Natural Sources with Health Benefits.
* Cosmetoceuticals - Solubilisation into 'Nano Domains' for Dermal Applications , 'On-Demend, Slow and Controlled Release for Improved Performance.
* 'On-Demand' and Enhanced and Trageted Delivery of Pharmaceuticals and Bioactives (Insoluble and , biopolymers and Other Polymeric API's)
* Drug Delivery vehicles- Nanosized Self-assembled Liquid (NSSL) vehicles.
* Modified Lyotropic Liquid Crystals (LLC) - Formation, Structure Studies, Solubilization and Transformations of Cubosomes, Hexosomes.
* Novel Liquid Micellar Discontinuous Mesophases- the 'QL Phase'.
* Bioavailability enhancers and other Novel Methods for Transport Across Membranes of Nutraceuticals and Drugs.
* Competitive Adsorption (cholesterol and phytosterols)
* Hydrocolloids Interfacial Reactivities, Gelling Properties and More
* Food Sience and Food Additives
* Physical Properties and Polymorphism of Lipids, Fatty Acids, Fats and Oils,
* PhysicalProperties and Crystallization phenomena in Chocolate, Ice-Cream, Baked Goods, Salad Dressings and more